PROTEMP Group’s Industrial Training Programme (ITP) provides an opportunity for university undergraduates who are in their 3rd or 4th academic year, to spend a few months attachment with us, through industrial training and earn academic credits. Every year we are able to accomodate large numbers of industrial trainees as we have been receiving tremendous response from higher learning institutions. We continue this effort as we believe in people development and delivering more through great people.
As a trainee, you will be under the direction of a mentor at the workplace. Throughout the programme, your performance will be assessed and you will receive structured feedback too help you further develop your skills, knowledge and business acumen. At PROTEMP Group, we endeavor to give you the maximum benefit from this ITP programme.
Who can Apply?
You will fit into our Industrial Training Programme (ITP) if you have the following criteria:
- A full-time student from an accredited university or college
- In your 3rd or 4th year of study
- Willing to work full-time during the ITP programme
- A Malaysia citizen
- Has these characteristics: Willingness To Learn, Team Player, Optimistic & Enthusiastic Personality
What can you expect?
ITP Programme offers you the following benefits and more:
- Opportunity to gain valuable, hand-on experience in real business environment with a MNC standard company
- On-the-job and Industrial training to equip you with the right skills to carry out your job.
- Opportunity to develop competencies such as communication, interpersonal skills, teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to relate and apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork.
- Exposure to the inside view of Protemp’s work environment as one of the established Total Event Solution provider.
- Chance to make informed choices about career direction and to meet contacts, which will help you with future placement opportunities.
- On top of the industrial training opportunity, trainee will also entitled for monthly allowance.
If you are interested in our Industrial Training Programme (ITP), kindly submit your resume and letter of recommendation to:
No. 38-3, 2nd Floor Jalan PJU5/9,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47180 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : +603 61406666
Fax: +603 61408833
Note: Our staffing representative will contact you only if you are short-listed, otherwise please assume your resume has been retained for future opportunities.